- DAB+/DAB/FM signal generator in one unit
- Transmission Power: 0dBm to -102 dBm at 0.5 dB step
- Mutli-mode: Standalone, Connecting, Networking and Automatic modes
- Built-in ETI files for DAB+/DAB with SLS, TPEG, service following
- Extendable ETI files from USB storage
Top view, as compared with a book
Dimension: 4x14x18 unit cm
- Standalone Mode: Use the buttons on the front panel to select DAB or FM modes, Carrier Frequencies, Powers and the ETI files.
- Connecting Mode: Connting SABRE to a PC or Mac with microUSB cable and using a browser to control SABRE
- Networking Mode: Connect SABRE to tablet, smart phone, PC/MAC via WLAN/LAN and using a browser to control SABRE. This is useful when a SABRE in factory needs support from RD in another office.
- Auto-test Mode: SABRE can be controlled by DATES®(DAB Automatic Testing System） run on a PC to do automatic test over night. DATES® is a S/W developed by KeyStone to control frequency , power and ETI files to do automatic test.